|History and Art
- Routes of the Castlles: Artasona, La Ballesta, Marcuello and
- Routes of Romanesque Churchs: Rasal, Yeste, Triste, Santa María,
Murillo, Agüero, Riglos and Concilio.
- Route of town planning: Lupiñén, Biscarrués, Ayerbe, Loarre,
Centenero and Ena.
- Route of Art: Bolea, Loarre, Ayerbe, Agüero.
- Cereal steppes and humid area: Dam of the Sotonera. Aquatic
birds, of the esteppes and migratory ones.
- The forests of the mountains: Sierra of Saline, Loarre. Contrast
among the mediterranean and Atlantic vegetation. Forest of holm oaks
and quejigos, vegetation of shady of Atlantic influence.
- Water activities: Descent of brave waters in the Gállego
river. Activities in dammed waters. Offer of materials and guides for
- Climbing: Offer of guides and materials. Initiation school
and of professionals one.
- All land bicycle : Offers of guides and journeys. Rent
- Footpath routes: Offer of recommended routes. Guides and pamphlets.
Activities of interpretation of the nature.
|About the romanesque
- Leaving of Ayerbe, after traveling 17 Km. you arrives to the impressive
municipality of Riglos, located the foot of their famous Mallos. There
you can visit the San Martin's Church, romanesque of the XII century
that consists of a nave with semicircular head, covered with vault of
- You can equally visit, the Parochial Church dedicated to the Virgin
of La Peña of the XVII century.
- Of there it can leave to Murillo de Gállego to visit one of
the architectural jewels of the Community that it is the Parochial Church
dedicated to San Salvador, romanesque, vertical and later enlarged
in the XVI century.
- You continues with the visit to the "Sierra Virgen",
located in the high of the municipality; it has very interesting anthropomorphous
- From Murillo you can go until Agüero to eat in the Inn "La
- In the afternoon, it can be traveled a part of the medieval municipality
to visit the Church Parroquíal of San Salvador, Románesque XI century,
enlarged in the XVI century with the Renaissance crypt and the Museum
of the Organ. And already of exit, Santiago's Church, jewel of the romanesque
of the XII century and National Monument.
- The return to Ayerbe.
|About pintoresque villages
- You leave from the town of Ayerbe.
- From here you go to CENTENERO, beautiful town that conserves
the characteristic traditional aspect, with big masonry volumes, covered
with flagstone and conicals chimneys.
- Later you arrive to ENA. A village with great artistic wealth
headed by its domestic architecture that conserves the popular tradition.
It's possible visit the Parochial Church consecrated San Pedro, of Baroque
XVIII century style.
- Later on, RASAL. A village locatedbetween two mountains. In
their streets contrast the modern constructions with the typical stone
houses. A Village of the water. The Parochial Church of San Vicente
Martyr of the XVII century can be visited.
- In SANTA MARIA DE LA PEÑA it can eat up in the Carmen's
Inn, homemade and ecological food.
- Near, in YESTE, almost abandoned town, you can see: the rehabilitation
of the Mill, today turned housing of Rural Tourism, and the Parochial
Church, romanesque, XII century.
- VILLALUENGA is nature, surrounded of an incomparable natural
environment: extensive pinegroves, rich vegetation and the admirable
vertical walls of the Foz of Saline.
- The return to Ayerbe.
- From Ayerbe.
- We go in bus toward Loarre and we would visit Santa Marinao
up to where we have 15 Kms approximately. Here we would abandon the
bus and we would continue on foot until the Viewpointr of the Vultures
(Mirador de los Buitres); for the road the ruins of the Castle
of Sarsamarcuello and the hermitage will be observed.
- Once in the "mirador de los buitres", it's possible
to enjoy an incomparable panoramic: the river Gállego to their feet
and its vega being limited with the mountains of conglomerates of Riglos
and Agüero; to the bottom, final of "Santo" Domingo's
Mountain Chain, "Mayor" Mountain Chain between Santa Eulalia
- Comming back to the bus would ascend to the Castle of Loarre,
romanesque, well conserved; the only castle of its time in Europe. It
thoroughly visits and eaten of picnic, outdoors, in front of the Castle.
- In the town of Loarre it would visit the Saint Esteban's church
and the tower of the century XVI, declared national monument; highlighting
the capital of the tower, of the advanced Gothic, and the City council
built in 1573, today Hostelry.
| About Aniés and Bolea (Sotonera)
- We'll leave from Ayerbe arriving to Aniés in bus. Here and
for track we would walk to the Hermitage of the Virgin of the Rock (Virgen
de la Peña). It is approximately an one an a half hour walk.
We would visit the hermitage and we will enthuse of the panorama.
- Turnnig to Anies we would visit Saint Esteban's Church.
- Meal: in Bolea at Faustino home.
- In the afternoon we'd visit the Collegiate church. Travel by the municipality
and tasting of products bakery artisans.
- Turnnigg to Ayerbe.
|Adventure in the Mallos Kingdom
- With the appropriate material and its correct learning, we could carry
out in the first day short itineraries of scale, well in the Mallos
of Riglos or of Agüero ones. Practicing the insurance techniques,
balance and descent in rappel.
- Depending in the physical form of the excursionists could make another
longer journeys escalade types, ascending to different tops of the mentioned
- The second day it would be devoted to skirt the Mallos of Ríglos for
the call Path of the Vulture (Senda de los Buitres); we will
also be able to observe the predators of the area or to see another
perspective different from the Mallos. This journey has as objective
to wake up the senses of the participants so that they feel active and
integral part of the environment developing the observation spirit,
protection and love to the nature.
- In the afternoon "Puenting" (jump from a bridge)
in the bridge of Murillo where besides jumping to the hole assured
from this bridge, we will be able to learn the process of assembly of
|In Bycicle for the Mountain (Mountain Bike)
- We'll leave from Ayerbe in B.T.T. (Bycicle Todo Terreno
= Bycicle all terrain)
- Journey: Hermitage of Santa Lucía of Ayerbe, romanesque
jewel XII century, Fontellas, Navascués, Jabarrillo, Pantano de las
Navas, Nuestra Señora de Casbas.
- Meal: in Nuestra Señora de Casbas.
- In the afternoon a visit to Ayerbe: Church of San Pedro, The
Tower, The Palace of the Urriés, Museum of Ramón and Cajal
and a journey for the streets contemplating the emblazoned houses.